Autumn is a season of beautiful transition and offers us an opportunity to use visual cues from nature to slow down, root inward, and release what's ready to fall away. Even though some schools of thought view this as a time of grief, I think it's actually a beautiful emotion and element of life to work with as we can give ourselves permission to grieve what's been stuffed down or stuck, and we can be honest with ourselves and flow beautiful into that place of unwinding our grip on what we want to control.
This digital meditation class is open to all levels, all spiritual beliefs, and all hearts who want to explore a sense of themselves and a sense of surrender during this ephemerally beautiful time.
We will focus on:
- inner healing/knowing
- connecting to your intuition during time of transition
- releasing stuck or heavy emotions
- feeling more in sync with the natural rhythm of the world and sesasons
This class will include:
- An introduction video to discuss key concepts and get your feeling prepared and supported for the class
- An approximately 40 minute guided meditation via audio to find a deep sense of rest and comfort in the layers that make up who you are. This recording will be released on Wednesday, October 18th and yours to keep and use for as long as you'd like.
Reserve your space below to receive the recorded download on Wednesday, October 18th.