SELF-CARE | INTENTIONALITY | ALIGNMENT WITH NATURE | COMMUNITY
*Please note, there are 2 sessions of this gathering to better accommodate all interested:
WEDNESDAY April 26, from 7:30-9:30 PM at Kit + Ace Georgetown
SUNDAY, April 30, from 2:00-4:00 PM in Capitol Hill
The new moon is a powerful time for introspection, rest, and recalibration. It represents a fresh start and an opportunity to set intentions for what you want to manifest in your life. Amidst the hustle and bustle of our daily to-dos it can be profound to pause, to center, and to tune into this energy.
If you reside in or around Washington, DC, please register below to join us for the a DC-based Wild Woman New Moon Circle: a gathering to empower, inspire, and rejuvenate.
These circles are open to all women and include:
- a warm, welcoming environment
- an opportunity to meet new people and support your fellow wo(man)
- healthy treats (think high quality dark chocolate, fresh fruit, or delicious and healthy sweet treats)
- a theme for each new moon, a guided visualization, sharing, intention setting, and a closing meditation
- Isn't it time to find a little more wild in your life?
*Please note, these sessions are donation-based with a $10-$30 suggested donation exchange. If you are only able to donate $1, know that you are still very welcome to attend. Thank you!
Reserve a spot here.