Join me for the second installment of The Self-Worth Super Club. This session will include a delicious Middle Eastern-inspired vegetarian meal and a discussion of self-worth:
What does it mean? Where does it come from? How can we continue to cultivate a sense of worthiness throughout the ups and downs of life?
This dinner is for you if:
- You're looking to meet new people and discuss meaningful topics
- You're interested in a healing, delicious, middle-eastern, alcohol free meal
- You want to try something new and make fresh connections in D.C.
- The topic of self-worth is one that you've struggled with, worked with, and/or been very interested in learning more about
- The idea of an intimate supper-club and deep discussion excites you as a weekend activity!
The exchange for this event is $59. There are only 11 tickets available. Reserve your seat below.