The magic of ceremony, the reverence of meditation, the silence of inner reflection. This year has already started with quite a bang and January is wrapping up with a bold and beautiful total lunar eclipse + supermoon to put some icing on the cake of month 1 of 2018.
A total lunar eclipse is when the earth comes in between the sun and moon - a perfect metaphor for heart and mind meeting and playing out on the earth plane. This is also a moon that will be closer to the us (due to the ellipses orbit of the moon around the earth), making it appear larger and giving it the term "super" moon.
The last supermoon of this kind occurred 150 years ago.
It is with great excitement that I announce this intimate gathering at Latela Art Gallery. These sessions are designed to go deep through various meditation, gentle movement, exercise, and release rituals.
Due to the in-depth nature of this work, space is limited to 10 attendees.
This session is for the woman looking to:
- Maximize the energy of a rare and powerful cosmic event.
- Go deeper in her personal practice.
- Learn something new.
- Invest in herself and her healing.
- Better align with the cycles of the moon and thereby the cycles of her own body.
- Feel nourished far beyond a weekday happy hour.
- Circle with like-minded women.
The exchange for this 2-hour workshop is $59. Light refreshments will be served.
These circles are small and do fill up quickly. Reserve your seat below: