The Spring Equinox marks a time of transition to more and more light each day. As such, it provides an excellent opportunity to shine a light on exactly what you're growing in the garden of your life. The springtime also gives us a chance to clean the house of self - weeding what no longer serves your growth and holding a vision for exactly what you'd like to harvest throughout the remainder of 2018.
A few days before the Equinox, on the auspices of the new moon, we'll gather in an intimate, all-women retreat to prepare our hearts, minds, and bodies for the ripeness and abundance of spring season.
Harness this energy of transformation to shed the layers of winter and emerge victorious into a time of increasing light and growth.
- a cleansing practice of Kundalini Yoga designed to detox and release
- a deep relaxation and guided Yoga Nidra meditation
- a group coaching and journaling session
- an opportunity to embody the art of the wander
- a chance to connect to an intimate group of powerful women
- an intention-setting ritual using the element of the earth
- Enjoy a delicious healing elixir, a warming and cleansing chai and as well as a deeply nourishing and seasonally appropriate Ayurvedic lunch.
- Detoxifying and beautifying turmeric-lemon water will be available throughout the day.
- Every attendee will receive a small ritual gift to continue planting and pruning the seeds of your desires beyond the retreat
- Attendees will take home a recipe guide for the elixirs and meals enjoyed during the day
- We'll gather at a cozy space near Eastern Market at 10:00 AM and depart at 2:30 PM.
- The exchange for this half-day retreat is $108. Only 8 spaces are available and this will sell out. *Please note, there are no refunds offered.*