Reserve Your Seat:
Just before the Spring Equinox we'll circle-up to celebrate and prune the gardens of our lives in order to get clear on what we want to grow across the year.
Each new moon offers us a blank slate and holds its own magic based on it's astrological placement. We'll discuss the theme for the month, practice meditations to move energy and tap into our body-mind, and share our insights with others landing finally, on a clear intention for this cycle.
These special circles are dedicated to honoring a monthly fresh start and aligning with what you most want to manifest in your life. They are wonderful opportunities to find quiet connection to self, your community, and the natural rhythm of the celestial world.
This circle includes:
- A theme based on the astrological placement of the moon
- Breathwork and or gentle kundalini yoga
- A guided meditation/visualization
- The opportunity to reflect in silence and share in community
- The creation of an intention to guide the month ahead
- A warm and welcoming environment
- Healthy snacks + teas
The exchange for this event is $29. Reserve your space below:
*Please Note, there are three "seva" or "service" spots available for this event. If ticket price is a barrier to entry and you would like to attend and help with the event in some way, please send a note to Joanna@WanderingWellness.com. Thank you!