Thank you so much for your interest but this retreat is sold out. Should you wish to work together on these concepts individually, you can book a single session here.
Life is an ebb and a flow; an exchange of energy from one place to another. When we begin to understand how to magnetize, accept, and deliver on the energy of prosperity, we unlock the wonder and abundance that has been trying to find us all along.
The key to so much of this magic is cultivating a sense of inner fulfillment. This special half-day retreat is designed to explore that very thing. We'll discuss how to be in a space of fulfillment and abundance even when you don't feel it presently and learn strategies to draw more of what you want towards you (instead of focusing on what you don't have). We'll discuss our scarcity addictions and learn practices to maneuver around them, clearing a path to greater ease and focus on our true talents and path in this life.
- an energizing practice of Kundalini Yoga and meditation for vitality and prosperity.
- a group coaching and journaling session.
- the practice and learning of practical techniques for inviting more prosperity into your life.
- a guided deep relaxation to seal the intention of fulfillment and abundance.
- the chance to connect to an intimate group of powerful women.
- an opportunity to experience the art of the wander.
- A nourishing, vegetarian Persian meal (cooked with love by yours truly) will be served using in-season, local ingredients, and a few family secrets.
- A detoxifying and immune-boosting Ayurvedic chai tea will be served all day long.
- Every attendee will receive a small ritual gift to continue their journey of creating flow, fulfillment, and prosperity.
- Attendees will also take home a recipe guide for the meal and chai enjoyed during the day.
- We'll gather at a gorgeous residence in Delray, Virginia, about 25 minutes outside of D.C. from 11:00-4:00 PM on Sunday, May 6th. The address will be released to registrants in advance of the retreat.
- The exchange for this five-hour retreat is $131. Only 11 spaces are available and this will sell out. *Please note, there are no refunds offered.*