Butter Lettuce and Radish Salad
This salad is so very summery and refreshing! It's also incredibly easy to make.
- 1 head of Butter Lettuce
- 3-4 radishes sliced thinly by hand (be careful!) or with a mandolin
- 3/4 cup yogurt (I prefer goat's milk yogurt for this one but you can go soy, or cow, or whatever)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- salt + pepper to taste
- Wash and chop lettuce, add to large serving bowl with radishes
- whisk together remaining ingredients and add salt to taste
- pour dressing over salad and serve immediately!